Détails de l'offre
Identifiant de la mission: 2539
Ajoutée: septembre 6, 2021
Description de la mission :
– 5 Years of experience in IT Infrastructure including 2 Years of experience in managing Cloud Infrastructure.
– English: Mandatory.
– French: Mandatory.
– Guarantee the Cloud Infra performance in collaboration with the providers.
– Design Cloud Security & Network infrastructure.
– Day to day following control and optimize the Cloud Infra global performance and evolution.
– Ensure the Level 3 support in relationship with vendors.
Participate to the technical architecture conception & Cloud Infrastructure projects:
– Securing Cloud Resources.
– Cloud Network Capacity planning.
– Move to Cloud from Legacy to Public Clouds.
– Backbone to Cloud interconnexions.
Advanced Knowledge of Azure Cloud Infrastructure. (Certifications AZ welcome)
Advanced Knowledge of Firewalling technologies.
Knowledge of Google Cloud Infrastructure. (Certification GCP welcome)
Knowledge of Infrastructure Automation (ARM, Terraform).
Knowledge of Fortinet portfolio technologies is appreciated.
Knowledge of Palo Alto Firewall is appreciated.
Having knowledge on communication with users, IT, and partners.
Able to meet and describe projects with managers and project organization.